What is DevOps?
- Delivery speed; faster time to market
- Reliability and predictability
- Continuous and advanced collaboration between capabilities and teams
- Clear and automated security
Focus and Learning Goals
- The driving factors for the evolution of DevOps.
- Key concepts and principles.
- The DevOps culture and have the basis in order to spread the learnings within your team and/or organisation.
- The benefitson team level and on organisation level.
- Understand the technical implications of applying DevOps.
- The overall model.
- How DevOps relates to Scrum and to Extreme Programming
- Concept and Principles
- Benefits of DevOps
- Development vs. Operations
- The DevOps Culture
- The Software delivery lifecycle within DevOps
- DevOps at Scale
- Next Level of DevOps: BusDevOps
If you are involved in an IT development and/or operations team regardless of your team member role and would like to get a better and in-depth understanding of the cultural and technical implications of DevOps for your own role and that of your team(s), this course will give you the required knowledge in order to be able to apply these key DevOps principles and practices.
If you would like to haev this training in-house: contact us.
Questions about this training? Let us know!