CI / CD practices enable developers to build, test and deliver software in a more structured, reliable and predictable manner. Making it possible for developers to focus on faster delivery of functionality and increasing productivity.
Focus and Learning Goals
- Be able to see how to use CI/CD in order to automate and improve your day to day activities within the team.
- Get hands-on experience on applying a CI/CD pipeline and on automation.
- Understand all the complexities that go with putting CI / CD in place on various scales within an organisation.
- Learn how to apply Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery on any scale.
- Understand how Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery will enhance and complement methodologies such as Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- What is CI and what is CD?
- Purpose and benefits of CI/CD
- The Software Development Process
- Continuous Integration: Deep Dive
- Continuous Delivery: Deep Dive
- CI/CD in a Scrum Environment
- Release Management
- The Release Train
- CI/CD In The Agile Enterprise Environment
- Scaling CI/CD
- Tools and Solutions
This course is intended for software developers and testers (junior to senior) that want to understand all the technical and collaborative aspects and complexities of CI / CD and how to apply these aspects in order to gain the benefits in their day to day activities.
New dates are coming.
If you want this training in-house: contact us!
Questions about this training? Let us know!