About Agile Coaching
If you need a reminder on the Agile Coaching Competency Framework, have a look at the video.
Further learning on facilitation
- ICAgile’s website has the overview of every accredited provider in the world when it comes to ICAgile-trainings.
- Liberating Structures has become very popular as a set of patterns you can use to design meetings. There is a website, a book, training, and an app.
Jimmy Janlen’s book ‘Toolbox for the Agile Coach – Visualization Examples ‘is a special one, focussing on visual facilitation only.
‘The Fearless Organisation‘ by Amy Edmonson is a good introductory work on psychological safety. (It makes for a great gift in case you are looking for a subtle way of influencing/teaching someone about this topic…)
The ‘Period Table of Meetings’ can be found here
How to get better at Retrospectives
- When it comes to facilitating Retrospectives, Agile Retrospectives is a still a classic.
- As an alternative, I think that The Retrospective Handbook available at Leanpub is just as valuable, albeit not so famous.
Websites with ideas for new retrospectives
- How to get better at retrospectives
How can I get better at drawing?
For training, have a look at bikablo.com/
The markers that ‘everyone uses’ are from Neuland.com